The trend of “buy now, pay later”
According to the FIS Global Payments Report 2021, an increasing number of Indians are following the pattern of “buy now, pay later.” In the next three years, the payment form, which currently accounts for only 3% of the online payments industry, is expected to grow to 9%.
Take for example, the Bajaj Finance card, which allows you to shop for home durables, smartphones, and gadgets on EMI with no interest through Finserv MARKETS. It provides you with a large pre-approved loan sum, flexible repayment terms, no foreclosure fees, and exclusive deals and discounts to help you save money.
How do I get a Bajaj Finance credit card?
You may apply for a Bajaj Finance card online or offline in a few easy measures, whether you want to buy the latest smartphone on EMI or renovate your home by getting new furniture on EMI. However, you must first confirm your eligibility for the role. Before you apply for a Bajaj Finance card, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- You must be between the ages of 25 and 60.
- If you are salaried or self-employed, you should have a steady source of income.
- Your credit history should be clean, with no payment defaults.
- You should have an Indian bank account, either a current or a savings account.
- You must be a legal resident of India with a valid address evidence.
- You can avail a Bajaj EMI card once you’ve determined your eligibility.
- Visit the Finserv MARKETS website for more information.
- Pay Rs 530 online using any digital payment system that fits your needs, such as net banking, debit or credit card, or others.
- Fill out the IMPS registration form.
- Visit a partner store and hand over the KYC documentation to the store executive, including a copy of your PAN, an Aadhar passport, a cancelled check, and a signed ECS mandate.
Your card will be allowed after authentication. Also, you may complete the KYC documentation process and activate your EMI card by visiting a partner store offline and filling out the Bajaj EMI card procedural form.
Save money by shopping wisely.
Once your Bajaj Finance card is completely enabled, you can shop for your desired items at over 80,000+ partner stores as well as online portals. Browse Pepperfry’s range of home décor pieces and buy the latest furniture on EMI, or get an EMI phone from Samsung, MI, Real ME, Oppo, Vivo, or OnePlus.
Choose from over 1 lakh items on EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, including microwaves, smart gadgets, musical equipment, and computers, among many other categories.
The Bajaj Finance card is your ticket to unrestricted shopping as you turn your lavish purchases into manageable EMIs. Choose a term between 3 months and 2 years based on your financial situation and become the owner of long-lasting furniture or the newest phone on No-Cost EMIs.
When you apply for a Bajaj Finance card on Finserv MARKETS, you’ll get discounts, cash back, and custom deals, as well as other value-added services. Download the software to keep track of your purchases and payments while you’re on the go!